We hope you are all well.

As organisers, we have been working hard in the background and the plans are well advanced for the C2C Run to take place on Sunday 11 April 2021. However, uncertainty still remains due to the latest developments in the Covid pandemic. The new strain and the tier 4 introduced throughout the South East, mean that the way forward in dealing with the event remains unclear. We very much hope that the C2C Run can proceed as planned but it is dependent on how the Covid conditions develop.

Whatever decision is made, our foremost consideration is the safety of everyone taking part in the event, so as soon as we have clarity we will announce details. In the meantime the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website has been updated to hopefully help with any queries that you may have.

We wish you a safe Christmas and all the very best of good health, success and happiness for the New Year.

David Stainsby

Race Director.